Product Spotlight: The JLG ES1330L
Released in February 2020, the new ES1330L is a lightweight, 1,984-pound, electric drive scissor. Its narrow 30” width combined with a 13’ platform height make it well-suited for use in confined areas and on suspended floors with weight limitations, such as those found in data centers, hotels and museums.
Modeled after JLG’s popular R1932 model, the new ES1932 combines the rugged and reliable attributes of R-series models with the differentiating feature of electric drive.
It also has only 6 hoses, a significant reduction over hydraulic drive machines, which reduces the chance for leaks and minimizes service calls.
“These four new ES models expand the JLG electric scissor offering on the compact end of the spectrum, where we are seeing an increased demand for smaller, lightweight models,” said Rafael Nunez, senior product manager, scissors and vertical lifts, JLG. “All models are ANSI 92.20 compliant, featuring JLG’s most recent safety features.”
The ES1330L feature variable tilt functionality which enables a larger work envelope when operating on slight slopes and its electric drive system provides up to double the battery life, increased travel speeds and faster cycle times, when compared to their hydraulic drive counterparts.
- Platform Height: 13 ft / 3.96 m
- Platform Capacity: 500 lb / 226.80 kg
- Machine Width: 2 ft 6 in. / 0.76 m
- Drive Speed – Platform Lowered: 2.4 mph / 3.86 km/h
- Work More Places: Lightweight for indoor work on sensitive flooring, such as data centers while also rated for outdoor applications
- Maneuver More Efficiently: Compact footprint, with industry-exclusive zero turning radius for work in tight spaces
- Reduce Operating Costs: Electric drive and integrated components with reduced hydraulic hoses and hydraulic fittings on the entire machine mean increased uptime, as well as fewer leaks and service calls
- Meet the Newest Standards: Complies with new ANSI A92.20 specifications