Product Spotlight: The JLG 1255 Telehandler
The JLG 1255 Telehandler
JLG redesigned their telehandlers in 2015 to help you navigate terrain more confidently and move materials more efficiently. The new cab design of the 1255 gives you better field of vision while an optional reversing camera and reverse sensing system alert you to objects behind your machine. It features the Stabil-Trak rear axle stabilization system and a new hood made with a heat-resistant polymer that is more durable than ABS or fiberglass.
You can depend on them to carry loads up to a 5,000 lb capacity at maximum lift height, and still have enough power to handle the biggest jobs. The new cab design gives you better field of vision while an optional reversing camera and reverse sensing system alert you to objects behind your machine.
With an array of attachments and accessories, this versatile machine is ready for a huge range of jobs!
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 5443.11 kg / 12000 lb
- Outriggers Up Max Lift Height: 16.76 m / 55 ft
- Maximum Lift Height: 16.76 m / 55 ft
- Maximum Reach: 12.8 m / 42 ft
- Spacious cab, intuitive single joystick and integrated arm rest for enhanced operator comfort
- External telescope cylinder and easily accessible filters and parts for maximum serviceability
- Greater visibility from the cab, new reverse sensing system and reversing camera options for enhanced operator confidence