We’re Hiring Driver-Operators!
• Drop off and pick up equipment for customers
• Operate construction equipment, such as semi-trucks and trailers (“low boys”) consistent with DOT classification CDL-A
• Maintain driver’s logs and complete pre-trip inspections
• Must also be able to operate Scissor lifts, Boom lifts and Forklifts.
• Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
• Other duties assigned as needed
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave.
• Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
• Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
• Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
Call Today! 562-924-0444