DaVinci Series AE1932—is a fully electric scissor lift that has zero hydraulic components, which means you experience zero leaks. Its electric driveline components contribute to a 70% decrease in power consumption, enabling this machine to do more work while consuming less energy. The lower energy consumption also allows this lift to use a single, maintenance-free battery that lasts the life of the machine. Thanks to advanced onboard technology, you can use your smartphone for service and diagnostics. Experience remote diagnostics, remote software updates and a host of additional features that improve the reliability and durability of this unit. With almost no preventative maintenance requirements.
This lift was released in March of last year and is the first in a series of all electric lifts.
“JLG electric drive scissors have long been accepted as the benchmark in the industry when it comes to performance,” said Rafael Nunez, senior product manager, scissor lifts, JLG.” When customers asked us to reduce their maintenance costs and to help them minimize leaks, we wanted to be progressive and set a new benchmark, so we developed a scissor that didn’t just contain leaks but one that eliminated them altogether.”
The DaVinci AE1932 comes standard with QuikFold rails and JLG™ Mobile Control, which allows a user to move and load the scissor from up to 40 feet away.
- Platform Height: 19 ft / 5.79 m
- Platform Capacity: 606 lb / 274.88 kg
- Machine Width: 2 ft 8 in. / 0.81 m
- Drive Speed – Platform Lowered: 4 mph / 6.44 km/h
- Improved Cost of Ownership: This model sets a new industry benchmark with almost no maintenance, with a new diagnostic and analyzer tool that can be used on any smart device
- Longer Battery Life: Class-leading, single lithium ion battery lasts the life of the machine
- Faster Charging: Quick charge in five minutes for 100 ft of drive plus enough torque for loading