The Product Spotlight this month is on the Genie 3232. This is a very unique machine able to go up to 32’ and is only 32” wide. This narrow unit is able to go through a standard door where the common 46” wide model has to go through a double door. Electrically-powered, it is available with Genie AC E-Drive or hydraulic drive configuration.
- Genie® AC E-Drive configuration offers increased runtime, reduced maintenance costs and industry-leading performance
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- Easily pass through standard single or double doors
- Large platform workspace with 36 in (0.91 m) roll-out platform extension
- Swing out components trays for easy access
- User-friendly Smart Link™ dual-zone controls for indoor and outdoor use
Due to its narrow size the machine is equipped with stabilizers that must be set to allow the machine to reach its full 32′ height. Without the stabilizers in place the machine has a limited work height. To our knowledge the 3232 is the only narrow 32’ electric scissor on the market at this time that can reach this height. Besides its narrow access, the stabilizer feature allows users to level the machine in areas where standard electric scissors wouldn’t be able to operate.
|Capacity||500 lb | 227 kg|
|Machine Width||2 ft 8 in | 0.81 m|
|Machine Length||6 ft | 1.83 m|
|Weight||2,929 lb | 1,329 kg|