Elite Offers Custom SuperPlasma HD Helmets
We are excited to offer Kask Custom Wrapped SuperPlasma HD helmets at special discounted prices to our customers who want the best head safety protection. In order to get the Elite discounted price, contact us first through our website or phone us at 562-924-0444. You will receive a discount code then go to the ordering website to order: here.
- select your company CWD, SPG or ECE
- select your visor smoke or clear
- enter your name to appear on helmet
- go to check out
- enter your delivery address
- in the discount code box enter the code you receive form the Elite Office (Diana)
- Elite will bill your job site
- You will not be charged on the website.
Your custom wrap helmet will arrive at your home or job shortly!
The Kask SuperPlasma HD helmets have been specifically designed for professional rescue and work-at-height applications provide the ultimate in head protection! They are lightweight, compact, amazingly comfortable and well-ventilated with 10 air intakes, equipped with protective aluminum anti-intrusion grills to deflect debris and water. Soft polyethylene side retractors regulate length of the straps, with a special red-colored ring on one for fastening the helmet to a harness.
- Headlamp clips are compatible with all headlights with elastic bands
- Four-point chinstrap is constructed from eco-leather that is anallergic and washable, and uses quick-release fasteners
- Antibacterial treatment prevents bacterial proliferation in padding
- Fast 3Dry fabric dries quickly and disperses moisture to the outside
- Front pad absorbs moisture for breathability and is easily removable for washing
- Innovative and exclusive UP & Down 2.0 technology ensures precise and comfortable fit around the back of the head. Center wheel and the two side wings allow quick adjustment in suspension width, height and tilt
- Attachment loop on chinstrap provided for clipping the helmet to a harness
- Integrated attachment system for the KASK accessories: Visor, face shield, earmuffs, other
- Construction: External Shell: ABS; Internal Shell; HD Polystyrene
- PPE Category: Type I – Class C
- Certifications: ANSI Z89.1-2014 – Industrial Head Protection: Type I, Class C and CSA Z94.1-15
- Universal Size: Adjustable from 51-62 cm (20-24.5 in) – 6-3/8 – 7-3/4
- Optional SuperPlasma Visors and face Shields are available in several styles for added eye and face protection
- Made in Italy