The Slab Grabber for Concrete Slabs is a heavy duty adjustable steel guardrail stanchion for use with concrete slabs. Quickly adjust to concrete slabs up to 36”. Top and mid-rail brackets will accommodate 2×4, 2×6 wood rails or cable and 2×4 for toe boards.
- Rugged steel construction with internal 1/2” coil rod for positive grip on slab.
- Easy Adjust handle for fast attachment.
- Does not require slab penetration.
- Adjustment screw allows for use with a minimum 3″ slab to maximum 36” slab.
- Requires 20 ft/lbs of torque to secure slab grabber to slab edge.
- Plate to mount toe board when required.
- Maximum spacing of eight feet per OSHA spec.
- One piece construction for easy installation.
- Height of guardrail stanchion from top of slab to top of rail is 46”.
$30 ea slightly used
2500 pieces in inventory