Deadline for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Certification is March 1st, 2020
At Elite Construction, we’re proud to announce our new training academy where your operators, managers, and supervisors can get trained and certified in just one afternoon.
Using our signature Elite Blended Learning System, our experienced instructors will provide proven and reliable safety training and in a variety of areas:
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) for Managers and Supervisors:
There are new training requirements for supervisors which require that they now have specific safety training.
During your Elite training program, you’ll learn:
- How to create a site-and equipment-specific rescue plan.
- How to respond to real-life scenarios for rescue plans such as, “If an operator has fallen out of the lift and is hanging from the harness, how much time do you have to rescue him/her before they incur serious injury?” And, “What specific actions should be taken in the likely event a rescue team cannot get to the job site in a timely manner?”
- What your legal requirements are.
- How to select the right machines for the job.
- How to ensure your operators have been properly trained and familiarized with the machine they are operating.
- How to safely and effectively manage your operators and MEWPs onsite.
- How to complete a hazard risk assessment
Supervisor training dates are February 4th, 20th, and 25th from 7 AM to 1 PM. Online registration opening soon.
Cost: $199. Includes lunch, training, testing, certification, and hard-stock card with your photo
Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) for Operators:
The deadline for MEWPs training and certification is fast approaching. Anyone who operates a MEWP or telehandler must be certified. Fines can range from $12,934 to $129,336 (citation).
The updated ANSI A92 training:
- Requires that all operators be able to familiarize themselves with any machine, (including ones that they have not be specifically trained on) by reading the operator’s manual and walking around the machine.
- Operators must provide the appropriate documentation stating that they have completed familiarization.
- Operators must also be able to provide occupant training on the machines if the operator is incapacitated or and/ the passenger is stuck in the lift.
- Operators must know how to perform a workplace risk assessment, including rescue planning.
During your training and certification, you will receive step by step instruction through all the critical rules and requirements of ANSI A92 requirements, a field test, and written exam.
Our instructors have been providing quality training for over a decade and our students have a 98% pass rate.
Dates for MEWPs Boom and Scissor Lift Training are February 6th, 13th, & 18th from 7 AM to 1 PM
Dates for MEWPs Telehandler Training are February 11th & 27th from 7 AM to 1 PM
Cost for each training is $199. Sign up for both and save $50. Includes lunch, training, testing, certification, and hard-stock card with your photo
CPR Training Basic AED and First Aid for Adults
In 2017, nearly 21% of all work related fatalities were on construction sites (citation), that doesn’t mention the countless injuries that happen on jobsites each day, which is why it’s imperative that all your employees get CPR, AED certified.
- CPR Basic Training Plus AED Certification in just 1-2 hours
- Nationally recognized
- OSHA Trained Instructors
- Fee includes hard-stock card with your photo
- Cost is $75.
Call us direct to register at 562-924-0444